Date 29th June 2009
(Text Book Questions from Page Nos 100; 102 of NCERT Text.)
1 An object has moved through a distance .Can it have zero displacement? Support your answer.
2. A farmer moves along the boundary of the square field of side length 10m in 40 seconds. Find the position and magnitude of the farmer at the end of 2minutes 20 seconds?
3. Is any of the following statement true for displacement? If not why?
4. Distinguish between Speed and Velocity.
5. Under what condition the magnitude of average velocity will be equal to average spee for a moving body.
6. What does the speedometer of an automobile measure?