Date of submission – 6 July 2009
Mr. Mathew Abraham, PGT (Phy)
1. Solve all the exercises from chapter 1 and 2 of NCERT text. (Solve afresh the questions solved in class too)
Class XI E
1. What do you mean by dimensions of a Physical Quantity?
2. What is a dimensional formula? Write the dimensional formula for velocity, acceleration, force, momentum, work, energy, power, pressure and thrust
3. State the principle of homogenity of dimensions
4. What are the uses of dimensional equations / dimensional analysis?
5. State the drawbacks of dimensional analysis.