Date of Submission:03-11-09
Name of Teacher: Mrs.Hema.C.N
- What do you mean by a Transaction? Explain the ACID properties.
- Explain the COMMIT, ROLLBACK and SAVEPOINT commands.
- What do you mean by Distributed Databases? Explain its advantages.
- Explain fragmentation and replication.
- Explain the functions of TCP / IP components.
- Compare SQL with PL/SQL.
- How will you declare variables and constants in PL/SQL.
- Explain the structure of a PL/SQL block.
- Name the three types of variables in PL/SQL.
- What do you mean by Anchored variable declaration .What is its advantage?