Mrs. Sreeja S. Kumar
|Sl. No.||Date||Questions / Activity|
|1||7/4/10||Paste pictures of members of your family.|
|2||9/4/10||Draw the picture of a baby.|
|3||19/4/10||Draw a family tree.|
|4||22/4/10||Draw the picture of a hut, a bungalow and your house.|
|5||24/4/10||Mark the states of India in the outline map of India.|
|6||23/6/10||Give a word for : –
1) Big, high rise buildings. ( )
2) Part of the house where food is cooked.( )
3) A person who works with wood. ( )
4) A person who lays pipes and fits the tap. ( )
5) A person who lays bricks and makes houses. ( )
|7||1/7/10||Mark the states Gujarat and Kerala in the outline map of India.|
|8||7/7/10||Fill in the blanks : –
1) Radha’s family had to cancel their ______________.
2) As soon as we had reached the station,we checked our names on the ________.
3) Soon the train reached the __________________.
4) The train started early in the morning from Gandhidham in ______________.
5) By the time the train started, most people had arranged their __________.
6) When the train is at a high speed, things outside seem to be running in the ____________ direction.
|9||8/7/10||Draw a scene at the railway station.
Paste pictures of Ticket Collector, Guard, Porter, Security, Station Master, Sweeper, Booking clerk, & Station master.
|10||14/7/10||Paste pictures of bridges and tunnels.
Write the names of some rivers in Kerala.
|11||4/8/10||Paste pictures of different kinds of vehicles,|
|12||11/8/10||Draw pictures of pulley, trolley, jugad|