Date of submission : 25.10.10
- Explain the term JDBC and JDBC Driver Manager.
- What is the difference between executeQuery( ) and executeUpdate( ) commands.
- What do you mean by Resultset object? Explain the following resultset methods.
1. first() 2. previous() 3. last() 4. relative(int rows) 5. absolute(int n)
- Name two usable methods for DefaultTableModel.
- Which control is used for adding a menu item to the menu bar.
- If you want to cancel some of the changes you made to the database, which command will you use?
- Why Grant command is used?
- Explain Natural join, Cartesian product, Equi join and Non equi join.
- Differentiate Web Server and a Web Browser.
- What is the purpose of basefont.