Date of submission: 5/1/11
Mrs.K C Usha Devi, TGT Bio
Chapter: Periodic Classification of elements
- Use Mendeleeve’s periodic Table to predict the formulae for the oxides of the following elements:-
K, C, AL, Sl, Ba
- Besides gallium which other elements have been discovered that were left by Mendeleeve in his periodic table?
- What were the criteria used by Mendeleev in creating his periodic Table?
- Why do you think that the noble gases are placed in a separate group?
- In the modern periodic table, which are the metals among the first 10 elements