Mrs. Anu Vijayan , PGT (Biotech)
DATE OF SUBMISSION:29.6.2011
- Name the major nutrients present in our food.
- Define deficiency diseases
- Define balanced diet.
- Name any five foods rich in a) protein b)fat c)starch d)dietary fibre
- Write the functions of vitamins and minerals.
- A 10 year old boy is having poor vision and hard to see in darkness.How can we cure this problem by changing his diet?
- Prepare a diet chart to provide balanced diet to a twelve year old child.The diet chart should include food items which are not expensive and are commonly available in your area.
- Does everyone around you get enough food food to eat? If not,why?
- What are the ways we can think of to avoid wastage of food?
- Find out the names of plants that grow in water and which are eaten as food.