1. What is the difference between ginninh and spinning.
2. What are cotton bolls?
3. In which season is jute harvested?
4. What are deficiency diseases? Name two such diseases.
5. How is the nutrients from the food lost?
6. What is obesity? What are the causes for obesity?
PROJECT (ANY ONE)
1. MAKE A MAT WITH TWO SESTS OF COLOUR PAPERS.
2. TAKE A LARGE MAP OF INDIA AND MARK THE DIFFERENT STATES.
STICK THE PICTURES OF FOOD TAKEN IN DIFFERENT STATES.
3. COLLECT DIFFERENT TYPES OF FABRICS (BITS FROM TAILOR SHOP)
SEPARATE THEM AS SYNTHETIC AND NATURAL FABRICS. STICK
THEM ON A CHART PAPER.
Ms Ambika Raju, TGT (Sc.)