Ms Raechel Mathai, PRT
Date of submission: 23 June 2014
Do the homework in the activity note
1. Read a storybook and write a review on it.
2. Write the name of ingredients and the method of preparation of your favourite dish.
3. Write a thought (quotation) daily.
4. Listen to the National News daily on TV and write down any two points.
5. Make a useful item (e.g. Flower-pot, flower, wall-hanging, puppet etc.) Using waste materials like empty cans, plastic bottles, polythene, soap-wrappers, toffee-wrappers etc..