Ms Jayanthi M. Das, TGT (Social Science)
Date of submission: 23 June 2014
- Name the group of islands lying in the Arabian Sea.
- Name the countries which are larger than India.
- Which island group of India lies to its south-east?
- Which island countries are our southern neighbours?
- Locate the following places in the outline map of India:
a) The island groups of India lying in the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal.
b) The states through which Tropic of Cancer passes.
c) The Union Territories of India.
d) The strait separating Sri Lanka from India.
e) The countries constituting Indian Subcontinent.