Ms Jayanthi M. Das, TGT (Social Science)
Date of submission: 23 June 2014
- Which state is given the first rank under the category of best states in India to live (as per the India today issue)?
- Why is sustainable development essential for the economic growth? Give reasons.
- What is resource planning? Why is resource planning essential? Explain with three reasons.
- The land under permanent pastures has decreased over the years. What are its consequences?
- Some of the north eastern states like Arunachal Pradesh and Mizoram have low percentage of net sown area. Why?
- Locate the following areas in the outline map of India:
a) Black soil
b) Arid soil
c) Mountainous soil
d) Red and yellow soil
e) Alluvial soil