1. Draw Fig. 4.2
2. Name five layers of atmosphere and explain each.
3. Distinguish between weather and climate.
4. What is temperature?
5. Define: insolation, pressure, wind, humidity, rain
6. Why is temperature in cities much higher than villages?
7. Where is the air pressure highest?
8. What is the standard unit of measuring temperature?
9. How are the winds named?
10. Name the three broad divisions of wind and explain each.
11. Draw Fig 4.4
12. Name the three factors due to which damages are caused by cyclone.
Mr. Sreekantan Nair PGT Economics Shift II