1. Evaluate using identities
A} (a2+b2) (-a2+b2)
D} (3x+7)2-84x= (3x-7)2
2. The area of a rhombus is60 cm2.One diagonal is 10 cm. What is the other diagonal?
3. 8 persons can stay in a cubical room. Each person requires 27m3 of air. What is the side of the cube?
4. Write the following numbers in standard form:
5. A train travels 60 km in 1 hour. How long will it take to go 150 km?
6. 40 cows can graze a field in 16 days. How many cows will graze the same field in 10 days?
Date of submission: 2 Jan., 2015