- Express the linear equation 2x=-5y in the form ax+by+c=0 and indicate the values of a, b, and c .
2.Check whether (2,0) is a solution of the equation x-2y=4.
- If the point (3,4) lies on the graph of the equation 3y=ax+7, find the value of ‘a’.
- Show that the diagonals of a square are equal and bisect each other at right angles.
- ABCD is a trapezium in which AB||CD and AD=BC.
(Refer page no. 147 in text book , fig. 8.23)
<i> Angle A = Angle B
<ii> Angle C = Angle D
<iii> Triangle ABC = Triangle BAD
<iv> Diagonal AC = Diagonal BD
- (Refer to page no. 163 in text book, fig. 9.27)
In the figure, ABCDE is a pentagon. A line through B parallel to AC meets DC produced at F. Show that :-
<i> ar(ACB) = ar (ACF)
<ii> ar(AEDF) = ar(ABCDE)
7.Construct a Triangle ABC in which BC=7 cm, Angle B=75 degrees and AB+AC= 13 cm.
- Construct a Triangle XYZ in which angle Y=30 degrees, Angle Z=90 degrees and XY+YZ+ZX=11 cm.
Date of submission: 4 January 2016