Choose the correct alternative :
- The parallel sides of a trapezium are 28 cm and 16 cm and its are is 220 cm2. The distance between its parallel sides is
a) 5 cm b) 10 cm c) 15 cm d) 20 cm
- If an edge of a cube is doubled, then its surface area will become
a) twice b) thrice c) 1/4 times d) four times
- The volume of a cube of edge 01 m3 (in cm3) is
a) 0.000001 b) 1 c) 0001 d) 0.001
- The radius of a right circular cylinder is doubled keeping its height same. The ratio between the volumes of new cylinder and the original cylinder is
a) 3 : 1 b) 4 : 1 c) 2 : 1 d) 8 : 1
- A rectangular sheet of paper 44cm × 20cm is rolled along its length and a cylinder is formed. Find the volume of the cylinde
- The diameter of a roller is 80 cm and its length is 126 cm. It takes 750 complete revolutions moving once over to level a playground. Find the area of the playground.
- A cuboidal tin open at the top has dimensions 20 cm 16 cm 14 cm. What is the total area of a sheet of metal required to make 10 such tin
- A piece of wire is the form of a rectangle whose length is 52cm and breadth is 36cm. It is cut at a point and bent in the form of a circle. Find the radius of the circle.
- Find the area of trapezoid whose parallel sides are of lengths 10 cm and 12 cm and the distance between them is 4 cm.
- The circumference of the base of a right circular cylinder is 176 cm and it is 1 m high. Find the lateral surface area of the cylinde
- A pole of 8 m height casts a 10m long shadow. Find the height of the tree that casts a 40 m long shadow under similar conditions
- If a pipe can fill a tank of capacity 50 l in 5 hours. Then how long will it take to fill a tank of capacity 75l
- If the cost of 20m of a cloth is ` 1600, then what will be the cost of 24.5 m of that cloth.
- A loaded truck travels 14 km in 25 minutes. If the speed remains the same, how far can it travel in 5 hours?
- A car takes 4 hours to reach the destination by travelling at a speed of 60 km/h. How long will it take if the car travels at a speed of 80 km/h?
Date of submission: 4 January 2016