(Date of submission : 04/01/2016)
- If the speed of light in a medium id 2 x 108 m/s, then its refractive index is:…………
- The refractive index of diamond is 2.42. What is the meaning of this statement in relation to the speed of light?
- Draw a ray diagram and show the image formed by a convex lens when the object is kept at focus.
- An object is placed at a distance of 10cm in front of convex lens of focal length 15cm. find the nature and position of image formed.
- An object of size 4cm is kept at a distance of 20cm from the optical centre of a converging lens of a focal length 10cm. calculate the distance of image from the lens and the size of the image.