- Listen to the English news bulletin on the radio / TV.
- Learn a poem of about 20 – 25 lines.
- Read story-books and write the titles of the stories.
- Write the names of ingredients and the method of preparation of your favourite dish.
- Write 5 thoughts (quotations) and explain them.
- Make a word-ladder starting from the word ‘WONDER’.
- Make words using the letters of the word, ‘CONSTRUCTION’.
- Prepare a speech on any one of the following topics:
- Punctuality / Value of time
- Good Manners
- Conservation of water
- Waste management
- My ambition
Write in foolscap papers and keep in a file.
Date of submission: 30/05/2016
Make a useful item (eg. flower-pot, flower, wall-hanging, puppet etc.) using waste materials like empty cans, plastic bottles, polythene, soap-wrapper, toffee-wrapper etc.
Prepared by: Ms Sreeja S. Kumar