- Offspring derived by asexual reproduction are called clones.Justify giving two reasons.
- Mention a characteristic feature and function of zoospores in some algae.
- All papaya plants bear flowers, but fruits are seen only in some.Explain.
- Unicellular organisms are immortal, whereas multicellular organisms are not. justify
- a) State the difference between meocite and gamete with respect to chromosome number.
- b) Why is a whiptail lizard referred to as parthenogenetic?
- The cell division involved in gamete formation is not of the same type in different organisms. Justify.
- Exercise questions of Chapter 1’Reproduction in Organisms’