- Define word length of a computer
- What is the purpose of System clock?
- Differentiate between CISC and RISC processors
- Distinguish between the following
- Primary and secondary memory
- RAM and ROM
- Blueray and DVD
- What is the purpose of Cache memory?
- Differentiate between EPROM and EEPROM
- Write a C++ program to find the GCD(HCF) and LCM of two given numbers
- Write a C++ program to count the number of even and odd numbers in a list of n numbers accepted from the user
- Write a program to count the number of multiples of 8 between 300 and 600
- Write a program to find the lowest number of denominations of an amount accepted from user
(For eg: if amount =1758 the least required denominations are 1 thousand 1 five hundred 2 hundred 1 fifty 1 five 1 two 1 one)
Date of submission: 17-10-16