- Write 10 words each starting with ‘Sh-’ and ‘Ch-’
- Write 10 words each ending with ‘-ment’ and ‘-tion’.
- Read story books. Write book-review of any one of the books that you have read.
- Write a proverb and explain it.
- Write a poem of about 20-25 lines.
- Prepare a speech on any one of the following topics:-
( a ) “Reading makes a complete man.”
( b ) “Cleanliness is next to Godliness”.
( c ) “Time is precious.”
( d ) “Health is wealth.”
( e ) “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.”
[Write in A4 size paper, keep in a file.]
Date of submission: 17/10/2016
Prepared by: Mrs. Sreeja S. Kumar, PRT