PHOTOSYNTHESIS IN HIGHER PLANTS :-
- Diagramatically represent cyclic and non-cyclic photophosphorylation.
- Differentiate between a) C3 and C4 plants
- b) cyclic and non-cyclic light reaction.
- c) C3 and C4 pathway
- With the help of a diagram explain chemi osmotic hypothesis.
- Schematically represent calvin cycle.
- RuBisCo is an enzyme that acts both as a carboxylase and oxygenase. Why
do you think RuBisCo carries out more carboxylation in C4 plants ?
- Give a schematic representation of C4 cycle.
RESPIRATION IN PLANTS :-
Answer all the questions of exercise of the chapter.