- Which of the following array declarations are invalid? State reasons for invalidity.
- float a[+40]; ii) int num[0-10]; iii) double ;
- iv) amount of float; v) int score; vi) char name; vii) float values;
- Write a C++ program to concatenate two strings (without using strcat function)
- Write a C++ program to replace all occurrence of a number with zero in an array of 25 elements
- What is an array? What is the need for an array?
- Write a note on how single dimensional arrays are represented in memory? How to calculate the number of bytes occupied by a single dimensional array? Explain with example
- Suppose A,B and C are arrays of sizes m,n and m+n respectively. Write a C++ program to produce a third array C , containing all the data of array A and B
- Write a C++ program that takes an array of 10 elements and swap the first and last elements of the array
- Write a C++ program to count the occurrence of character ‘S’ in line of text accepted from the user
- Write a C++ program to check whether an entered string is palindrome or not
- Write a C++ program to reverse a string entered from keyboard.
Date of submission: 05-12-17