1.Find the centre and radius of circle .
2.Find the equation of circle passing through the points (4,1) &(6,5)and centre is on the line 4x+y=16.
- Find the equation of parabola vertex (0,0) and passing (2,3) and axis is along x-axis.
- Find the equation of ellipse , vertices .
- Find the equation of ellipse major axis is on x-axis passing through the points (4,3) &(6,2).
- Find the equation of hyperbola vertices .
- Find the equation of hyperbola ,passing point (2,3).
8.An arch is in the form of a parabola with its axis is vertical. The arch is 10m high 5m wide at the centre. How wide is it 2m from the vertex of parabola.
- An arch is in the form of a semi ellipse , The arch is 2m high 8m wide at the centre. Find the height of arch at a point 1.5 m from one end.
- An equilateral triangle is inscribed in a parabola , where one is at the vertex of parabola. Find the length of side of triangle.
1.Find the ratio in which the YZ-plane divide the line segment joining (-2,4,7)& (3,-5,8)
- Find the coordinate of the point on y-axis which is at a distance of from the point (3,-2,5)
3.Apoint R with x-coordinate 4 , lies on the line segment joining (2,-3,4,)& (8,0,10), find the coordinate of R.