- Draw less than ogive and greater than ogive curves and show median on a graph.
Check the result by actual calculation
- 150 spherical marbles each of radius 1.4 cm are dropped in a cylindrical vessel of radius 7cm containing some water. Find the rise in the level of water
- All the black face cards are removed from a pack of52 playing cards. The remaining cards are well shuffled and then a card is drawn at random. Find the probability of getting a
- Face card
- Red card
- Black card
- A king
- Construct a right triangle in which the sides are of length 6cm and 8cm (other than the hypotenuse). Then construct another triangle whose sides are 3/5 times the corresponding sides of the given triangle.
- Two tangents PA and PB are drawn to a circle with centre O, such that <APB = 120o. Prove that OP = 2 AP.