MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
- Name the Adivasi language that has the largest number of speaker
- In which of the following countries did Patola weaving became a local tradition?
- A cloth with small and colourful flowery design is
- Who invented the spinning jenny?
- Richard Arkwright
- John Kaye
- Charles Weld
- Dorabji Tata
- Which one of the following is not a weaving community?
- Who started the Journal Asiatick Researches?
- William jones
- James mill
- Thomas Macaulay
- Nathaniel Halhed
- Name the Scottish missionary who helped establish the Serampore Mission.
- William Adam
- William Carey
- William Jones
- Charles Wood
- Who said’ English education has enslaved us’?
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Rabindranath Tagore
- Ram Mohan Roy
- Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
- Name the association Phule founded to propagate caste equality.
- Brahmo Samaj
- Arya Samaj
- Satya Shodhak Samaj
- The Veda Samaj
- Who started the Self Respect Movement?
- Haridas Thakur
- Which one of the following is a marine based industry?
- Vegetable oil
- Fish oil
- Diary products
- Who among the following is the author of the book Stripurushtulna?
- Pandita Ramabai
- Tarabai Shinde
- Mumtaz Ali
- Begum Rokeya Shekhawat Hossain
13. Which among the following is not a raw material in Iron and Steel industry?
- Iron ore
14. Which among the following is not a sunrise industry?
- Information technology industry
- Wellness industry
- Hospitality industry
- Smelting industry
15. Manchester of Japan is _____
- Hong Kong
16. Manchester of India is
17. FIR stands for
- First information Report
- First intimation Report
- First Information Review
- Foremost Information Record
18. Who represents the state in a criminal Justice System?
- Public Prosecutor
- Defence Lawyer
Date of submission: 2 January 2020.
- Define management? Explain its importance.
- What are the features of management.
- Explain whether management is an art or science.
- Explain the objectives of management.
- Briefly explain the functions of different levels of management?
- What is coordination? Explain its importance.
- Management is like a medical profession. Do you agree. Give reasons.
- Explain the functions of management.
- Explain the significance of principles of management.
- Define scientific management?
- Explain the techniques of scientific management.
- Explain any five principles of Fayol.
- What is business environment?
- Explain the significance of business environment?
- Explain the various dimensions of business environment?
- Explain the policy changes towards business and industry
- What is LPG?
- Define planning? State its features.
- Explain importance of planning to management.
- Explain the steps in process of planning.
- Explain various types of plans.
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 03.06. 2019.
- What are not-for- profit organisations? Explain its features.
- Give two examples of not for profit organisations functioning in your area.
- State various accounts prepared by not for profit organisations.
- What is receipts and payments account? State its features.
- What is meant by income and expenditure account? How does it differ from receiptsand payments account?
- What is meant by subscription? How will you recorded in books.
- How will you treat the following:
- Sale of assets
- Life membership fee
- Entrance fee
- Define Partnership? Explain its features.
- What is partnership deed? State its contents.
- State the provisions affecting accounts in the absence of partnership deed.
- Differentiate between fixed capital and fluctuating capital.
- What is goodwill?
- Define company? Explain its features.
- Explain different types of companies.
- Explain various clauses of capital.
- Difference between share and debenture.
- What is a debenture? Explain different types of debentures
- What is a preference share? Explain different types of preference shares.
- What are financial statements? State its significance.
- List the parties interested in financial statement analysis.
- Explain the tools of financial analysis.
- For project work-Visit any business establishment in your locality and collect transactions relating to particular month. On the basis of that transactions pass journal entries ,prepare ledger accounts, trial balance and prepare trading , profit and loss account and balance sheet.
- बारहखड़ी (का, की, कि, कु, कू, के, को (से शुरू करके)…………………..हा, ही, हि, हु, हू, हे, है (तक)) एक चार्ट पर लिखिए और चार्ट को रोज़ पढ़िए।
- एक अलग कॉपी बनाए और रोज़ाना एक पेज पर पाँच वाक्य सुलेख लिखें।
- आपने ग्रीष्मावकाश कैसे बिताया, उसका एक चित्र बनायें और ग्रीष्मावकाश पर पाँच वाक्य लिखिए।
- कोई दस हिन्दी के शब्द एक पॉकेट डायरी में लिखें, उनका चित्र बनाए और शब्द कोश तैयार करें ।
कक्षा – पाँचवीं विषय – हिन्दी
- किसी एक लघु – कहानी का चित्र-कथा बनाइए ।
- हिन्दी समाचार पत्र से 5 मुख्य ( सकारात्मक ) समाचार काटकर चिपकाइए
कोई 5 अंग्रेज़ी मुख्य समाचार चिपकाकर उनका हिन्दी में अनुवाद कीजिए ।
- 5 से 10 औषधि पत्तों को अखबार पत्र के बीच में रखकर सुखकर हरबेरियम (पत्तों का एल्बम ) बनाइए । हर पत्ते का कम से कम एक औषधि गुण लिखिए ।
- हिन्दी की किताब से (किसी भी पाठ से )
- 5 वाक्य लिखकर संज्ञा शब्द को रेखांकित कीजिए ।
- 5 वाक्य लिखकर क्रिया शब्द को रेखांकित कीजिए ।
- 5 वाक्य लिखकर विशेषण शब्द को रेखांकित कीजिए ।
- 5 वाक्य लिखकर सर्वनाम को रेखांकित कीजिए ।
5) देश भक्ति पर आधारित कोई भी एक कविता (कम से कम 25
पंक्तियों वाली ) लिखकर याद कीजिए ।
6) हर रोज़ एक पाठ या एक हिन्दी कहानी पढ़िए (वाचन) ।
नोट : सारे लिखित कार्य शुद्ध व साफ़ अक्षरों में एक 40 पन्नों वाली कॉपी (नोट बुक ) में कीजिए ।
कक्षा – चौथी विषय – हिन्दी
निम्न लिखित कार्य चालीस पन्नों वाली नोट बुक में करें
प्र १ किसी भी पंद्रह शब्दों के आधार पर चित्र शब्दकोष(colourful picture dictionary) बनाओ| प्र २ दूसरे और तीसरे पाठ में से पाँच-पाँच नामवाले व कामवाले शब्द छाँटकर लिखिए –
|नामवाले शब्द||कामवाले शब्द|
प्र 3 बीस-बाईस पंक्तियो वाली कोई भी सुंदर सी कविता लिखो और याद करो (मूल्यवाले)
प्र 4 हर रोज हिन्दी समाचार सुनिए व प्रमुख सकारात्मक पाँच समाचार लिखो(हिन्दी या अंग्रेज़ी में) व उनसे सम्बन्धित चित्र चिपकाओ |
प्र 5 अकबर- बीरबल की कहानियाँ पढिए(read) और एक कहानी का शीर्षक व मूल्य लिखिए |
- Collect information about different separation methods used in our daily life. Paste appropriate pictures.
- Make models of plant/ animal cell. Write the difference between plant cell and animal cell.
NB: Do holiday homework in A4sheet/ scrap book/ chart paper and submit on reopening day to the concerned teachers.
- Make a science album using news paper cuttings of science related
- Visit a farmer and collect information about different agricultural practices that they follow. Eg: sowing, irrigation etc. Paste suitable pictures.
- Stick pictures of food items rich in different nutrients. Eg: carbohydrates, vitamin A etc
- Write about any 5 different types of deficiency diseases and stick pictures.
- Paste pictures of any 10 scientists & their inventions.
Q 1. Read the passage given below carefully and answer the questions that follow:
- Physical education which is commonly part of the curriculum at school level includes training in the development and care of the human body and maintaining physical fitness. Physical education is also about sharpening overall cognitive abilities and motor skills via athletics, exercise and various other physical activities like martial arts and dance.
- Physical education promotes the importance of inclusion of a regular fitness activity in the routine. This helps the students to maintain their fitness, develop their muscular strength, increase their stamina and thus stretch their physical abilities to an optimum level. Physical fitness helps them, to inculcate the importance of maintaining a healthie body, which in turn keeps them happy and energized.
- Participating in sports, be it team sports or dual and individual sports, leads to a major boost in self-confidence. The ability to go on the field and perform instills a sense of self-confidence, which is very important for the developments of a person’s self-confidence. Moreover, the ability to accept defeat on the field and yet believe in your capabilities bring a sense of positive attitude as well.
- Physical education classes are about participating in the physical fitness and recreation activities, but they are also a bout learning the overall aspects of physical health. For example, in today’s world the problems of obesity, or anaemia and bulimia are common amongst teenagers. Physical education provides an excellent opportunity for teache4rs to promote the benefits of healthy and nutritious food and warn against the ill effects of junk food. Promoting sound eating practices and guidelines for nutrition are some of the very valuable lessons that can be taught through physical education classes at school level.
- Participation in team sports and even dual sports helps to imbibe a sense of team spirit amongst the students. While participating in team sports, children have to function as an entire team, and hence they learn how to organize themselves and function together. This process of team building hones a person’s overall communication skills and the ability to get along with different people.
6.Participation in sports and physical education activities helps to sharpen the reflexes of the students. It also brings order and discipline to the body movements and helps in development of a sound body posture. The hand-eye coordination improves as well.
- Physical education classes also include lessons about the importance of personal hygiene and importance of cleanliness. Thus, these classes help the students to know the important hygiene practices that must be practiced in order to maintain health and wellness throughout life.
- Physical education classes help to enhance the overall cognitive abilities of the students, since they get a knowledge of the different kinds of sports and physical activities that they participate in. For example, a person who is participating in a specific type of martial arts class, will also gain knowledge of the origins of the martial arts, and the other practices and historical significance associated with it.
On the basis of your understanding of the above passage, make notes on it using headings and subheadings. Use recognizable abbreviations (wherever necessary –minimum four) and a format you consider suitable. Also supply an appropriate tittle to it.
Q.1.2Write a summary of the above passage in about 100 words.
Q.2. Your old friend, Suresh Menon Has invited you to join him on his 10th marriage anniversary. Unfortunately, you are not able to attend the function. Write an informal reply in about 50 words expressing your inability to be present on the occasion. You are Gitika/Ganesh, Pandit Nagar, Nashik.
Q.3. It is true that water will become a scarce commodity in the near future. We are notorious for wasting water. We waste water during weddings. We waste water at our homes and also at hour schools. Write a speech in 150-200 words on the topic, ‘Water is precious: use it wisely’ to be delivered in the school morning assembly. You are Govind/Govindi.
Q.4. ‘The Last Lesson’ deals with the theme of the impact of war on life at school. Discuss in 120 – 150 words.
- Paste pictures of the different brands of ice cream. Write a poem on “Ice cream”. [12 – 16 lines]
- Read story books and write a book review.
- Design a cover page for a story book. [Use chart paper and crayons]
- Write the recipe [ingredients and method of preparation] of your favourite dish.
5.Make useful items from waste materials like empty cardboard boxes, ice-cream sticks, chocolate wrappers, egg shells etc.
[Write in A4-size paper. Keep in a stick file.]
[Date of submission: 31/05/2019]
- Read 5 story books. Write the name of the books and the moral.
- Write 5 tongue-twisters.
- Write 5 words each starting with ‘Sh’, ‘Ch’, ‘Th’.
- Write a poem of about 12 lines about ‘Trees’.
[Write in A4 size paper. Date of submission: 31/05/2019]
- Draw the picture of a garden and write 5 sentences on the topic, “My Garden’.
- Write the names of common birds that you see around you. [Any 5]. How do you help the birds in the Summer season?
- Make a Flower Scrap book. [Collect any 5 flowers, press them between newspaper sheets, stick the dry flowers in your scrap book. ]
[ Do in the Scrap book. Date of submission: 31/05/2019]