Home » Class IV (S-II)
Category Archives: Class IV (S-II)
- Draw an outline map of India and locate the states
- Find out major bridges in India
- Read a story book and write the summary
- Paste 10 pictures to show” action words”
- Write a paragraph about any summer festival and paste pictures.
- Collect information about root system of Banyan tree. Paste picture also.
- Write about the following festivals-
Onam, Christmas, Id, Bihu
- एक हिन्दी कहानी पड़ो और सारांमश लिखो|
- 2. (12.16 से 2.1.17) तक घटित कोई पांच प्रमुख समाचार चित्र सहित लिखो
(Scrap book A4 Size)
- Write 10 describing words from the chapter “Alice in wonder land” and “Little Fir tree”
- Read a book and write the book review.
- Draw the picture of a night sky.
Make two different patterns using Circle.
Write about the different types of crops seen in different states of India and make a picture album based on it.
CLASS IV A, B&C (Shift-II)
- Read one story book and write the book review.
- Learn one English poem of 20 lines for Recitation.
1. Learn multiplication tables from 2 to 10 and write neatly in A4 size paper.
2. Paste any four brick patterns and any four floor patterns in A4 size paper
1. Make the model of a bridge.
2. Collect pictures of different modes of transport and paste it. Write two sentences about it.
3. Write down the names of animals whose ears we can see, and whose ears we cannot see.
1. Imagine that a cow, a squirrel, a duck are meeting for a lunch. What would they say to one another. Write a conversation.
2. Prepare your daily routine. Make a clock.
3. Write sentences using ’was’ and ‘were’.