Home » Class IX
Category Archives: Class IX
- Collect the information about different separation methods that you are already familiar with.(e.g.; evaporation, sedimentation, decantation etc)
- Collect information about Nobel Prize winners of last three years in medicine, physics and chemistry.
- Draw a neat labelled diagram of plant and animal cells.
Q1. Write the contributions of any three mathematicians in the field of number system.
Q2. History of pie (π)
Q3. History of Number System.
To maintain class work and homework including activity for the chapter climate (Geo).
- Read the prescribed novel ‘Three Men In A Boat’ and write the summary of the first five chapters.
- Write an article on each of the following:
- Child Labour
(Include relevant pictures)
Do an assignment ( in 15-25 pages) on disaster management .
(i) Explain Infectious and non-infectious diseases, its causative organism, its symptoms and preventive measures. Stick pictures of these diseases.
- Profile of a sports personality.
- Educating a girl child is a burden. Write an article with reference to “Right to Education”.
- History of Sports
क्त ,क्तवतु ,शतृ ,शानच् प्रत्ययान् प्रयुज्य पञ्चविंशति वाक्यानि लिखत ।
- Plot the points in the Cartesian plane. (In graph paper)
A(3,4), B(-4,5), C(6,-1), D(-4,-3), E(0,5), F(4,0), G(-6,0), H(-2,0)
- Write all the algebraic identities, with one example each.
- Find six rational numbers between 2 and 5
- Find five rational numbers between 2/3 and 4/5
- Are the square roots of all positive integers irrational? If not, give an example of the square root of a number that is a rational number.
- State whether true or false.
- Every irrational number is a real
- Every rational number is is an integer.
- Every real number is an irrational number.
- Prepare a scrap book date wise for scientific news recently noticed/ to be noticed in the news paper. This will be considered as one activity for FA2 during the academic year 2016-2017.