Home » Class IX
Category Archives: Class IX
- Collect information about different separation methods used in our daily life. Paste appropriate pictures.
- Make models of plant/ animal cell. Write the difference between plant cell and animal cell.
NB: Do holiday homework in A4sheet/ scrap book/ chart paper and submit on reopening day to the concerned teachers.
VII ईकारान्त स्तीलिङ्ग ‘ नदी ’ शब्दः।
VIII पठ्, चल् , गम् धातूनां लृट् लकारः ।
IX रचनानुवादः > अभ्यासवान् भव page 47,48
X तत्पुरुष ,अव्ययीभाव , द्वन्द्व, बहुव्रीहि समासानां पञ्च पञ्च उदाहरणानि ।
XI कृत् , क्त्वा, ल्यप् , तुमुन् , शतृ ,शानच् ,क्त ,क्तवतु प्रत्ययानां उदाहरणानि ।
ACTIVITIES FOR 9TH STANDARD
- Prepare a collage on the topic “Election”
- Make an atlas that includes Maps from the chapters
1. Climate 2. Natural vegetation
1.Write a paragraph or two about three recipients of Padma Shri Award.(Include their pictures)(Activity book)
2.Prepare to recite a poem of not less than 14 lines.
Write the following experiments in your science practical or lab record book.
- Study of the characteristics of Spirogyra / Agaricus, Moss / Fern, Pinus (either with male or female cone) and an Angiospermic plant. Drawing and providing two identifying features of the groups they belong to.
- Observing the given pictures of earthworm, cockroach, bony fish and bird. For each organism, drawing of their picture and recording :
- a) one specific feature of its phylum.
- b) one adaptive feature with reference to its habitat.
- 3.Verification of the Laws of reflection of sound.
STD IX ( A B C D )
संवाद लेखन |
- दो मित्रों के बीच का संवाद |
- निबंध लेखन
स्वतंत्रता संग्राम में स्त्री की भागीदारी |
- Collect the information about different separation methods that you are already familiar with.(e.g.; evaporation, sedimentation, decantation etc)
- Collect information about Nobel Prize winners of last three years in medicine, physics and chemistry.
- Draw a neat labelled diagram of plant and animal cells.
Q1. Write the contributions of any three mathematicians in the field of number system.
Q2. History of pie (π)
Q3. History of Number System.
To maintain class work and homework including activity for the chapter climate (Geo).
- Read the prescribed novel ‘Three Men In A Boat’ and write the summary of the first five chapters.
- Write an article on each of the following:
- Child Labour
(Include relevant pictures)
Do an assignment ( in 15-25 pages) on disaster management .