Home » Class V (S-II)
Category Archives: Class V (S-II)
1.प्र ) बाघ का चित्र बनाकर या चिपकाकर पाँच पंक्तियां लिखिए ।
2.प्र ) नीचे दिए गए शब्दों का प्रयोग कर वाक्य बनाइए –
1) मज़ेदार –
2) भात –
- प्र )चंद्रबिंदु (ँ ) अथवा बिन्दु (ं ) का प्रयोग करें –
1 ) चादनी
- Write your experience of going to a new place.
- Write ten opposite words using Prefix “dis/un/im”
- Write the past tense of any ten verbs.
- Frame questions to the given answer.
- a) I am 10 years old.
- b) I went to Mumbai during vacation.
- c) My brother is a teacher.
- d) The school reopens on January 3rd.
e)I have two brothers.
- Write multiplication table from 1 to 15
- Using the Cutout of the basic shapes, make at least five sea animals.
- Draw an outline map of India and locate the states
- Find out National parks in India and write which state it is.
- Prepare a “proverb calendar”
- Write a paragraph about “Good manners”
- Write a letter to your friend about your summer vacation.
- Write about the following outdoor games and paste pictures of famous players of each game.
- Write about some great people who have worked for the betterment of the people of low caste.
1.Collect pictures of the damage caused due to cyclone varda in Chennai.Write a report on it( ten sentences)
2.Make model of a Stethoscope
3Collect pictures of women of India who have achieved in the field of sports and games and write in which event they have achieved.
- Creative writing
Write a paragraph on the proverb “A friend in need is a friend indeed”
- Write 10 new words each using the prefix –un, in, dis
III.Write 10 new words each using the suffix- less, ness, ly
IV.Write 10 pages of cursive writing in four ruled handwriting notebook
- Differentiate between small scale map and large scale map with examples?
- Draw a map from text book (page No 113, Map 1)
- Name some air, water and land transport and fuels used in them?
- Write about natural calamities (Tsunami, Earthquake)
- Read a story in English
- Write the summary of the story you read
- Write about one character from the story.
- Write 20 describing words and make them in sentences
(Refer page 89 of the text)