Home » Class V (S-II)
Category Archives: Class V (S-II)
- Write multiplication table from 1 to 15
- Using the Cutout of the basic shapes, make at least five sea animals.
- Draw an outline map of India and locate the states
- Find out National parks in India and write which state it is.
- Prepare a “proverb calendar”
- Write a paragraph about “Good manners”
- Write a letter to your friend about your summer vacation.
- Write about the following outdoor games and paste pictures of famous players of each game.
- Write about some great people who have worked for the betterment of the people of low caste.
1.Collect pictures of the damage caused due to cyclone varda in Chennai.Write a report on it( ten sentences)
2.Make model of a Stethoscope
3Collect pictures of women of India who have achieved in the field of sports and games and write in which event they have achieved.
- Creative writing
Write a paragraph on the proverb “A friend in need is a friend indeed”
- Write 10 new words each using the prefix –un, in, dis
III.Write 10 new words each using the suffix- less, ness, ly
IV.Write 10 pages of cursive writing in four ruled handwriting notebook
- Differentiate between small scale map and large scale map with examples?
- Draw a map from text book (page No 113, Map 1)
- Name some air, water and land transport and fuels used in them?
- Write about natural calamities (Tsunami, Earthquake)
- Read a story in English
- Write the summary of the story you read
- Write about one character from the story.
- Write 20 describing words and make them in sentences
(Refer page 89 of the text)
CLASS V A, B&C (Shift-II)
- Read one Novel and write the book review.
- Learn one English poem of 30 lines for i Recitation.
1. Find the following
e. 1877 / 9
II. Learn by-heart the tables from 2 to 10 and write neatly in your book
III. Write a newspaper report about the changes faced by the fishes in our rivers and seas (write in A4 size paper)