Home » Class VII (S-II)
Category Archives: Class VII (S-II)
- Make a diary entry of your Summer Vacation. (any 20days)
- Read a short story by any Indian English Writer (R K Narayan or Ruskin Bond) and write a short summary.
- Use A4 size paper
- Do not use file.
Read the lesson The Story of Cricket and prepare a short project on the history of Cricket and its changes through the time.
- Describe the art of miniature painting.
- Describe how kathak dance evolved into the present form?
- What was called Rajputana by the British?
- What were the activities that people engaged in after migrating to forested and marshal areas ?
- Collect pictures of six forms of classical Indian Dances and make an album.
चर् धातोः लट् ,लङ् , लृट् रूपाणि लिखत ।
1.Write five monomials with the variable x, five binomials with the variable y and five trinomials with the variable z
2.Verify that area of a parallelogram is base x altitude with help of paper cutting and paste the same in your notebook
- Draw a labeled diagram of stomata. Write its functions.
- Explain photosynthesis with the help of a diagram. Write the relevant chemical equations.
VII – Social Science Holiday homework for Winter Break
3.Write shortly on prairies
4.Who are Red Indians
5. What is Chinook? How is Chinook useful to animals?
6.What are the following:
Ranches, cowboys, granaries of the world, veld
7.How is climate in the veld?
8.What are the activities of people in veld?
TOPIC: HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT( MEANING, IMPORTANCE OF HUMAN RESOURCE , DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HUMAN RESOURCE AND PHYSICAL RESOURCE)
- Name three major types of rocks and explain each.
- What is rock cycle? Explain with picture.
- Why can’t we go to the centre of the Earth?
- What is universal adult franchise?
- What are the common forms of inequality?
- What is known as civil rights movement?
- What were the problems Omprakash Valmiki faced?
- Who is a cartographer?
- What are the sources to learn about the past?
- What did Amir Khusrau write about Sanskrit?
- Draw the outline map of India in a chart paper, mark the important rivers and name them.
एतत् शब्दः पुंल्लिंङ्गे ।(द्विवारं लेखनीयम् )
कक्षा : 7
२) निबन्ध –
मेरा भारत महान
३) बीस पर्यायवाचि
४) बीस विलोम शब्द
- WRITE 30 DIFFICULT WORDS AND THEIR MEANINGS
- WRITE A SHORT BIOGRAPHY OF RUSKIN BOND AND READ THE LESSON-TIGER IN THE HOUSE (SUPPLEMENTARY READER)
Date of submission: 2 Jan 2015