Home » Class VII
Category Archives: Class VII
Write the book review of any two books you have read
- दो स्वरचित कविताएं लिखो
2.पहले चार पाठो के 10- 10 कठिन शब्द लिखो और उनके लेखकों का परिचय लिखो ।
- अवकाश के लिए तथा मित्र को जन्मदिन पर आमंत्रण के लिए पत्र लिखो ।
- अनुछेद लिखो
i भारतीय ऋतुएँ ।
ii राष्ट्रीय नदी गंगा ।
iii समय का महत्व ।
iv मेरा प्रिय खेल ।
- परिभाषा लिख कर उदाहरण दें
संज्ञा , सर्वनाम , क्रिया , विशेषण और क्रिया-विशेषण ।
- Write any 25 words which are formed by adding prefixes.
- Write any 25 words which are formed by adding suffixes.
- Write 15 words with ‘en’ or ‘ing’ at the end which are not used as suffixes , but occur as an integral part of the word.
- Visit a fruit market and collect as many as local fruits as possible. If many fruits are not available, you can collect tomatoes, brinjal, drumstick, pumpkin, peas and cucumbers (these are fruits, though we use them as vegetables). Make drawings of the different fruits. Split the fruits and examine the seeds within. Look for any special characteristics in the fruits and their seeds. Make drawings of the different seeds or pate it. (minimum 10 types)
- Collect pictures and details of respiratory organs in different organisms (example: cockroach, fish, spider, birds)(minimum 5- maximum 10).
- Construct a cross word puzzle by using key words from the lesson ‘TRANSPORTATION IN PLANTS AND ANIMALS’
चर् धातोः लट् ,लङ् , लृट् रूपाणि लिखत ।
- परियोजना कार्य- किन्हीं दस राज्यों के खान-पान की विशेषताओं का सचित्र वर्णन करें।
- छायावाद का परिचय देते हुए प्रमुख कवियों का वर्णन करते हुए उनकी एक-एक कविता लिखिए।
- 20 लोकोक्तियों का अर्थ लिख कर उनके वाक्य बनाएं।
- Find using distributive property
5437 X 1001
- Find the common factors of
4, 8 and 12
- Find the HCF of 18, 54 and 81
- 11 + (-7)
- (-1) + (-7)
- 37 + (-2) + (-65) + (-8)
a) (-7) – 8 – (-25)
b) 50 – (-40) – (-2)
- Prepare a chart showing the food stuffs rich in major nutrients.
- Distinguish between autotrophs and heterotrophs . Give examples.
- Draw a neat labeled diagram showing the cell.
(Label the following parts)
- Cell membrane
- What is stomata? Draw a neat labeled diagram showing guard cells and stomatal opening.
- Fill in the blanks
- The leaves of plants have a green pigment called…………….
- The process of synthesis of food by green plants is called…………
- ……….. is the ultimate source of energy for living organisms.
- ……….. +water sunlight/chlorophyll Carbohydrate + ……………….
- The mode of taking food and its utilization by the body is known as ……………
CLASS VII- TOPIC: PREPARE A PROJECT REGARDING FOR MAJOR SEASONS IN INDIA
INDIANS CONTRIBUTION IN THE FIELD OF ECONOMY, CULTURE & SCIENCE IN ANCIENT PERIOD
1. Fill in the blanks.
2. 9 is 25% of what number?
3. 75% of what number is 15?
4. A shop has 500 parts, out of which 5 are defective. What percent are defective?
a) 1/2 + 2/3 + +3/6
b) 9/11 + 2/3 + 4/6
Date of submission: 3 Nov. 2015
1. Write a book review on any book that you have read.
Write a detective story based on the lesson ‘Expert Detectives’.
2. Write an article on ‘Fire’.(How fire is produced, advantages and disadvantages, measures to
prevent fire disaster, Pictures and newspaper clippings of recent fire disasters in and around the city.)
Date of submission: 3 Nov. 2015
1) Make a collage of rainforest , grassland and coniferous forest.
2) Prepare assignments on “Media and its importance into day to day today
“How trees prevent soil erosion”.