Home » Class VIII
Category Archives: Class VIII
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
- Name the Adivasi language that has the largest number of speaker
- In which of the following countries did Patola weaving became a local tradition?
- A cloth with small and colourful flowery design is
- Who invented the spinning jenny?
- Richard Arkwright
- John Kaye
- Charles Weld
- Dorabji Tata
- Which one of the following is not a weaving community?
- Who started the Journal Asiatick Researches?
- William jones
- James mill
- Thomas Macaulay
- Nathaniel Halhed
- Name the Scottish missionary who helped establish the Serampore Mission.
- William Adam
- William Carey
- William Jones
- Charles Wood
- Who said’ English education has enslaved us’?
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Rabindranath Tagore
- Ram Mohan Roy
- Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
- Name the association Phule founded to propagate caste equality.
- Brahmo Samaj
- Arya Samaj
- Satya Shodhak Samaj
- The Veda Samaj
- Who started the Self Respect Movement?
- Haridas Thakur
- Which one of the following is a marine based industry?
- Vegetable oil
- Fish oil
- Diary products
- Who among the following is the author of the book Stripurushtulna?
- Pandita Ramabai
- Tarabai Shinde
- Mumtaz Ali
- Begum Rokeya Shekhawat Hossain
13. Which among the following is not a raw material in Iron and Steel industry?
- Iron ore
14. Which among the following is not a sunrise industry?
- Information technology industry
- Wellness industry
- Hospitality industry
- Smelting industry
15. Manchester of Japan is _____
- Hong Kong
16. Manchester of India is
17. FIR stands for
- First information Report
- First intimation Report
- First Information Review
- Foremost Information Record
18. Who represents the state in a criminal Justice System?
- Public Prosecutor
- Defence Lawyer
Date of submission: 2 January 2020.
- Make a science album using news paper cuttings of science related
- Visit a farmer and collect information about different agricultural practices that they follow. Eg: sowing, irrigation etc. Paste suitable pictures.
VII ईकारान्त स्तीलिङ्ग ‘ नदी ’ शब्दः।
VIII पठ्, चल् , गम् धातूनां लृट् लकारः ।
IX रचनानुवादः > अभ्यासवान् भव page 47,48
X तत्पुरुष ,अव्ययीभाव , द्वन्द्व, बहुव्रीहि समासानां पञ्च पञ्च उदाहरणानि ।
XI कृत् , क्त्वा, ल्यप् , तुमुन् , शतृ ,शानच् ,क्त ,क्तवतु प्रत्ययानां उदाहरणानि ।
1.Prepare to recite a poem of not less than 14 lines.
2.Write a profile of any three differently challenged people who have reached heights of success .Include their pictures.(Activity book)
- Make posters/ charts describing the safety measures to be taken during and after an earthquake.
- Explain why friction is a necessary evil. Give five examples where friction is desirable and five situations where friction is an evil.
STD VIII (A B C D)
- भक्त कवि सूरदास ( चित्र सहित ) |
- पानी का महत्व |
- A) Collect information and pictures about different agricultural practices.
- Collect information about modern agricultural implements.
- A) Make a poster to create awareness on how plastic cause harm to the environment.
- b) Find out and make a report about the environmental problems caused by plastics.
3) Collect information about Nobel prize winners of last three years in medicine, physics and chemistry.
1.With the help of internet, observe and study the images of common kharif and rabi crops.
2.Read the chapter” Crop production and Management “.
3.Draw diagrams of Plough and Hoe.
4.List the basic Agricultural practices.
5.Write five advantages of Tilling the soil.
FIND THE FOLLOWING
- (6y – 3)²
- (7a + 4b) (7a – 4b)
- 61² – 59²
- (xy + yz)² – 2xy²z
- The area of a triangle with base 14 cm and height 7cm
- The area of a rhombus with diagonals 14 cm and 7cm
- The area of a parallelogram with base 12 cm and corresponding altitude 9 cm
- Verify Euler’ s formula for 1) a square prism 2)hexagonal pyramid
Write an account of any two of your favourite festivals.
(Paste relevant, colourful pictures)
- PASTE FIVE PICTURES EACH OF NATURAL RESOURCES AND HUMAN MADE RESOURCES
- LIST DOWN THE FUNDAMENTAL DUTIES MENTIONED IN THE INDIAN CONSTITUTION
- MARK THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES ON A WORLD MAP[POLIICAL]