Home » Class X
Category Archives: Class X
- Read the prescribed novel ‘The Story Of My Life’ and write the summary of the first five chapters.
- Collect at least 10 paper clippings/ magazine extracts of articles related to the MCB Unit 1‘Health and Medicine’ and write a brief report of each article in your own words.
(Include relevant pictures)
Do an assignment ( in 15-25 pages) on disaster management .
- A PERSON ON A TOUR HAS 360 FOR HIS DAILY EXPENSES. IF HE EXCEEDS HIS TOUR PROGRAMME BY 4 DAYS HE MUST CUT DOWN HIS DAILY EXPENSES BY RS 3 PER DAY. FIND THE NUMBER OF DAYS OF HIS TOUR PROGRAMME?
- THE PERIMETER OF A RECTANGLE IS 82CM AND IT’S area is 400m^2 . FIND THE BREADTH OF THE RECTANGLE?
- FIND THE SUM OF ALL NATURAL NUMBERS BETWEEN 100 AND 200 WHICH ARE DIVISIBLE BY 4
- FIND THE NUMBER OF TERMS OF THE AP 54, 51,48…………. SO THEIR SUM IS 513.
- HOW MANY PARALLEL TANGENTS CAN A CIRCLE HAVE AT DISTANCE 5CM FROM THE CENTER OF THE CIRCLE IS 4CM.THE RADIUS OF THE CIRCLE IS
- 3CM 2)2CM 3)5CM 4)4CM
- 2 CIRCLES TOUCH EACH OTHER EXTERNALLY THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THE CENTERS OF THE CIRCLE IS 3CM AND THE RADIUS OF I CIRCLE IS 1CM FIND THE RADIUS OF THE OTHER CIRCLE 1) 4CM 2)2CM 3)1.5CM 4)2.5CM
- CONSTRUCT A TRIANGLE WITH SIDES 5CM ,12CM,AND 13CM AND THEN ANOTHER TRIANGLE WHOSE SIDE’S ARE 8/5 OF THE CORRESPONDING SIDES OF THE FIRST TRIANGLE.
- CONTRUCT THE PAIR OF TANGENTS FROM A POINT 5CM AWAY FROM THE CENTRE OF A CIRCLE OF RADIUS 2CM.
Prepare 20 MCQs based on the following activities (Min. 6 from each)
- Determine the focal length of a concave mirror
- Determine the focal length of a convex lens
- Refraction of light through a rectangular glass slab.
Taking help from the objectives of eco tourism ( refer MCB unit – 5 Travel & Tourism) and your own research write an article on ‘The Need for Strengthening Eco Tourism in India.
Prepare a tourist brochure for any tourist destination (Trivandrum/ Kerala/ India). Make it attractive with colourful pictures.
क्त ,क्तवतु ,क्त्वा, तल्, टाप्, ङीप् प्रत्ययान् प्रयुज्य पञ्चविंशति वाक्यानि लिखत ।
- Write all the algebraic identities with one example.
- Check whether the following are quadratic equations:
- x2-[x+1]2 =2702-[x+1]2
- Factories the following:
- z2 + 2 -6=0
- [3x+a] [3x +b]=ab
- Use Euclid’s division algorithm to find the HCF of 196 and 38220
- Show that any positive odd integer is of the form 6q + 1, or 6q + 3, or 6q + 5 \where q is some integer.
- Express 3825 as a produc t of its prime factors.
Make an electric circuit consisting of a bulbs, battery & switch.
(Date of submission : 04/01/2016)
- If the speed of light in a medium id 2 x 108 m/s, then its refractive index is:…………
- The refractive index of diamond is 2.42. What is the meaning of this statement in relation to the speed of light?
- Draw a ray diagram and show the image formed by a convex lens when the object is kept at focus.
- An object is placed at a distance of 10cm in front of convex lens of focal length 15cm. find the nature and position of image formed.
- An object of size 4cm is kept at a distance of 20cm from the optical centre of a converging lens of a focal length 10cm. calculate the distance of image from the lens and the size of the image.