Home » Class X
Category Archives: Class X
- Read the prescribed novel ‘The Story Of My Life’ and write the summary of the first five chapters.
- Collect at least 10 paper clippings/ magazine extracts of articles related to the MCB Unit 1‘Health and Medicine’ and write a brief report of each article in your own words.
(Include relevant pictures)
Do an assignment ( in 15-25 pages) on disaster management .
- A PERSON ON A TOUR HAS 360 FOR HIS DAILY EXPENSES. IF HE EXCEEDS HIS TOUR PROGRAMME BY 4 DAYS HE MUST CUT DOWN HIS DAILY EXPENSES BY RS 3 PER DAY. FIND THE NUMBER OF DAYS OF HIS TOUR PROGRAMME?
- THE PERIMETER OF A RECTANGLE IS 82CM AND IT’S area is 400m^2 . FIND THE BREADTH OF THE RECTANGLE?
- FIND THE SUM OF ALL NATURAL NUMBERS BETWEEN 100 AND 200 WHICH ARE DIVISIBLE BY 4
- FIND THE NUMBER OF TERMS OF THE AP 54, 51,48…………. SO THEIR SUM IS 513.
- HOW MANY PARALLEL TANGENTS CAN A CIRCLE HAVE AT DISTANCE 5CM FROM THE CENTER OF THE CIRCLE IS 4CM.THE RADIUS OF THE CIRCLE IS
- 3CM 2)2CM 3)5CM 4)4CM
- 2 CIRCLES TOUCH EACH OTHER EXTERNALLY THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THE CENTERS OF THE CIRCLE IS 3CM AND THE RADIUS OF I CIRCLE IS 1CM FIND THE RADIUS OF THE OTHER CIRCLE 1) 4CM 2)2CM 3)1.5CM 4)2.5CM
- CONSTRUCT A TRIANGLE WITH SIDES 5CM ,12CM,AND 13CM AND THEN ANOTHER TRIANGLE WHOSE SIDE’S ARE 8/5 OF THE CORRESPONDING SIDES OF THE FIRST TRIANGLE.
- CONTRUCT THE PAIR OF TANGENTS FROM A POINT 5CM AWAY FROM THE CENTRE OF A CIRCLE OF RADIUS 2CM.
Prepare 20 MCQs based on the following activities (Min. 6 from each)
- Determine the focal length of a concave mirror
- Determine the focal length of a convex lens
- Refraction of light through a rectangular glass slab.
Taking help from the objectives of eco tourism ( refer MCB unit – 5 Travel & Tourism) and your own research write an article on ‘The Need for Strengthening Eco Tourism in India.
Prepare a tourist brochure for any tourist destination (Trivandrum/ Kerala/ India). Make it attractive with colourful pictures.
क्त ,क्तवतु ,क्त्वा, तल्, टाप्, ङीप् प्रत्ययान् प्रयुज्य पञ्चविंशति वाक्यानि लिखत ।
- Write all the algebraic identities with one example.
- Check whether the following are quadratic equations:
- x2-[x+1]2 =2702-[x+1]2
- Factories the following:
- z2 + 2 -6=0
- [3x+a] [3x +b]=ab
- Use Euclid’s division algorithm to find the HCF of 196 and 38220
- Show that any positive odd integer is of the form 6q + 1, or 6q + 3, or 6q + 5 \where q is some integer.
- Express 3825 as a produc t of its prime factors.
Make an electric circuit consisting of a bulbs, battery & switch.
(Date of submission : 04/01/2016)
- If the speed of light in a medium id 2 x 108 m/s, then its refractive index is:…………
- The refractive index of diamond is 2.42. What is the meaning of this statement in relation to the speed of light?
- Draw a ray diagram and show the image formed by a convex lens when the object is kept at focus.
- An object is placed at a distance of 10cm in front of convex lens of focal length 15cm. find the nature and position of image formed.
- An object of size 4cm is kept at a distance of 20cm from the optical centre of a converging lens of a focal length 10cm. calculate the distance of image from the lens and the size of the image.
I) (a) Prepare a brochure on any famous tourist spot in Kerala. Include colourful pictures.
(b) What are the factors affecting tourism industry?
(c) What steps can be taken to improve tourism?
(Collect ideas from MCB Unit- Travel and Tourism)
II) (a) Write a paragraph on Challenges to National Integration
(b) Write an article for your school magazine on ‘Celebrating Diversity But Working For Unity’.
(Collect ideas from MCB Unit- National Integration)
Date of submission: 3 Nov. 2015