Home » Class X
Category Archives: Class X
VII ईकारान्त स्तीलिङ्ग ‘ नदी ’ शब्दः।
VIII पठ्, चल् , गम् धातूनां लृट् लकारः ।
IX रचनानुवादः > अभ्यासवान् भव page 47,48
X तत्पुरुष ,अव्ययीभाव , द्वन्द्व, बहुव्रीहि समासानां पञ्च पञ्च उदाहरणानि ।
XI कृत् , क्त्वा, ल्यप् , तुमुन् , शतृ ,शानच् ,क्त ,क्तवतु प्रत्ययानां उदाहरणानि ।
1.Write short notes based on the play’Julius Caesar’ by William Shakespeare in the HW book.
(a)Sights seen by the night watch man( b)Calpurnia’s dream(c)Decius Brutus’s interpretation of Calpurnia’s dream(d)Mark Antony’s Prediction(e)Caesar’s Will
2.Prepare for a declamation of Mark Antony’s funeral speech from’Friends,Romans…………………….to I must pause till it comes back to me’
STD X (A B C D)
1 रस एवं प्रकार का उदहारण सहित सचित्र वर्णन |
2 .पवेर पॉइंट प्रस्तुति |
रचना के आधार पर वाक्य- भेद –उदहारण सहित |
वाच्य , पद परिचय |
- Construct an triangle ABC in which BC=5.5cm,angleB=60° and the sum of two side is 8.6cm.
- Construct an triangle XYZ in which angle y=45°,angle z=75°and XY+YZ+ZX=12cm.
- Students of a school staged a rally for cleanliness They walked through the laws in two groups. One group walked through the laws AB,BC,AC,which the others through AC,CD and AC. Then they cleaned the area enclosed within their laws.IfAB=9cm,BC=40cm,CD=15cm
,DA=28cm and angle B=90°.Which group cleaned more area and by how much ? Find
the total area enclosed by the students.
- Find the height of a Trapezium in which parallel sides are 25cm and 77cm and non parallel sides are 26 and 60cm. given, the area of the Trapezium as 1644cm².
- The length of sides of a triangle are in the ratio 3:4:5 and its perimetre is 120m,find its area?
- Draw less than ogive and greater than ogive curves and show median on a graph.
Check the result by actual calculation
- 150 spherical marbles each of radius 1.4 cm are dropped in a cylindrical vessel of radius 7cm containing some water. Find the rise in the level of water
- All the black face cards are removed from a pack of52 playing cards. The remaining cards are well shuffled and then a card is drawn at random. Find the probability of getting a
- Face card
- Red card
- Black card
- A king
- Construct a right triangle in which the sides are of length 6cm and 8cm (other than the hypotenuse). Then construct another triangle whose sides are 3/5 times the corresponding sides of the given triangle.
- Two tangents PA and PB are drawn to a circle with centre O, such that <APB = 120o. Prove that OP = 2 AP.
- Read the prescribed novel ‘The Story Of My Life’ and write the summary of the first five chapters.
- Collect at least 10 paper clippings/ magazine extracts of articles related to the MCB Unit 1‘Health and Medicine’ and write a brief report of each article in your own words.
(Include relevant pictures)
Do an assignment ( in 15-25 pages) on disaster management .
- A PERSON ON A TOUR HAS 360 FOR HIS DAILY EXPENSES. IF HE EXCEEDS HIS TOUR PROGRAMME BY 4 DAYS HE MUST CUT DOWN HIS DAILY EXPENSES BY RS 3 PER DAY. FIND THE NUMBER OF DAYS OF HIS TOUR PROGRAMME?
- THE PERIMETER OF A RECTANGLE IS 82CM AND IT’S area is 400m^2 . FIND THE BREADTH OF THE RECTANGLE?
- FIND THE SUM OF ALL NATURAL NUMBERS BETWEEN 100 AND 200 WHICH ARE DIVISIBLE BY 4
- FIND THE NUMBER OF TERMS OF THE AP 54, 51,48…………. SO THEIR SUM IS 513.
- HOW MANY PARALLEL TANGENTS CAN A CIRCLE HAVE AT DISTANCE 5CM FROM THE CENTER OF THE CIRCLE IS 4CM.THE RADIUS OF THE CIRCLE IS
- 3CM 2)2CM 3)5CM 4)4CM
- 2 CIRCLES TOUCH EACH OTHER EXTERNALLY THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THE CENTERS OF THE CIRCLE IS 3CM AND THE RADIUS OF I CIRCLE IS 1CM FIND THE RADIUS OF THE OTHER CIRCLE 1) 4CM 2)2CM 3)1.5CM 4)2.5CM
- CONSTRUCT A TRIANGLE WITH SIDES 5CM ,12CM,AND 13CM AND THEN ANOTHER TRIANGLE WHOSE SIDE’S ARE 8/5 OF THE CORRESPONDING SIDES OF THE FIRST TRIANGLE.
- CONTRUCT THE PAIR OF TANGENTS FROM A POINT 5CM AWAY FROM THE CENTRE OF A CIRCLE OF RADIUS 2CM.
Prepare 20 MCQs based on the following activities (Min. 6 from each)
- Determine the focal length of a concave mirror
- Determine the focal length of a convex lens
- Refraction of light through a rectangular glass slab.