Home » Class XII
Category Archives: Class XII
- Define management? Explain its importance.
- What are the features of management.
- Explain whether management is an art or science.
- Explain the objectives of management.
- Briefly explain the functions of different levels of management?
- What is coordination? Explain its importance.
- Management is like a medical profession. Do you agree. Give reasons.
- Explain the functions of management.
- Explain the significance of principles of management.
- Define scientific management?
- Explain the techniques of scientific management.
- Explain any five principles of Fayol.
- What is business environment?
- Explain the significance of business environment?
- Explain the various dimensions of business environment?
- Explain the policy changes towards business and industry
- What is LPG?
- Define planning? State its features.
- Explain importance of planning to management.
- Explain the steps in process of planning.
- Explain various types of plans.
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 03.06. 2019.
- What are not-for- profit organisations? Explain its features.
- Give two examples of not for profit organisations functioning in your area.
- State various accounts prepared by not for profit organisations.
- What is receipts and payments account? State its features.
- What is meant by income and expenditure account? How does it differ from receiptsand payments account?
- What is meant by subscription? How will you recorded in books.
- How will you treat the following:
- Sale of assets
- Life membership fee
- Entrance fee
- Define Partnership? Explain its features.
- What is partnership deed? State its contents.
- State the provisions affecting accounts in the absence of partnership deed.
- Differentiate between fixed capital and fluctuating capital.
- What is goodwill?
- Define company? Explain its features.
- Explain different types of companies.
- Explain various clauses of capital.
- Difference between share and debenture.
- What is a debenture? Explain different types of debentures
- What is a preference share? Explain different types of preference shares.
- What are financial statements? State its significance.
- List the parties interested in financial statement analysis.
- Explain the tools of financial analysis.
- For project work-Visit any business establishment in your locality and collect transactions relating to particular month. On the basis of that transactions pass journal entries ,prepare ledger accounts, trial balance and prepare trading , profit and loss account and balance sheet.
Q 1. Read the passage given below carefully and answer the questions that follow:
- Physical education which is commonly part of the curriculum at school level includes training in the development and care of the human body and maintaining physical fitness. Physical education is also about sharpening overall cognitive abilities and motor skills via athletics, exercise and various other physical activities like martial arts and dance.
- Physical education promotes the importance of inclusion of a regular fitness activity in the routine. This helps the students to maintain their fitness, develop their muscular strength, increase their stamina and thus stretch their physical abilities to an optimum level. Physical fitness helps them, to inculcate the importance of maintaining a healthie body, which in turn keeps them happy and energized.
- Participating in sports, be it team sports or dual and individual sports, leads to a major boost in self-confidence. The ability to go on the field and perform instills a sense of self-confidence, which is very important for the developments of a person’s self-confidence. Moreover, the ability to accept defeat on the field and yet believe in your capabilities bring a sense of positive attitude as well.
- Physical education classes are about participating in the physical fitness and recreation activities, but they are also a bout learning the overall aspects of physical health. For example, in today’s world the problems of obesity, or anaemia and bulimia are common amongst teenagers. Physical education provides an excellent opportunity for teache4rs to promote the benefits of healthy and nutritious food and warn against the ill effects of junk food. Promoting sound eating practices and guidelines for nutrition are some of the very valuable lessons that can be taught through physical education classes at school level.
- Participation in team sports and even dual sports helps to imbibe a sense of team spirit amongst the students. While participating in team sports, children have to function as an entire team, and hence they learn how to organize themselves and function together. This process of team building hones a person’s overall communication skills and the ability to get along with different people.
6.Participation in sports and physical education activities helps to sharpen the reflexes of the students. It also brings order and discipline to the body movements and helps in development of a sound body posture. The hand-eye coordination improves as well.
- Physical education classes also include lessons about the importance of personal hygiene and importance of cleanliness. Thus, these classes help the students to know the important hygiene practices that must be practiced in order to maintain health and wellness throughout life.
- Physical education classes help to enhance the overall cognitive abilities of the students, since they get a knowledge of the different kinds of sports and physical activities that they participate in. For example, a person who is participating in a specific type of martial arts class, will also gain knowledge of the origins of the martial arts, and the other practices and historical significance associated with it.
On the basis of your understanding of the above passage, make notes on it using headings and subheadings. Use recognizable abbreviations (wherever necessary –minimum four) and a format you consider suitable. Also supply an appropriate tittle to it.
Q.1.2Write a summary of the above passage in about 100 words.
Q.2. Your old friend, Suresh Menon Has invited you to join him on his 10th marriage anniversary. Unfortunately, you are not able to attend the function. Write an informal reply in about 50 words expressing your inability to be present on the occasion. You are Gitika/Ganesh, Pandit Nagar, Nashik.
Q.3. It is true that water will become a scarce commodity in the near future. We are notorious for wasting water. We waste water during weddings. We waste water at our homes and also at hour schools. Write a speech in 150-200 words on the topic, ‘Water is precious: use it wisely’ to be delivered in the school morning assembly. You are Govind/Govindi.
Q.4. ‘The Last Lesson’ deals with the theme of the impact of war on life at school. Discuss in 120 – 150 words.
- Define management?
- Explain the features of management?
- Explain the importance of management to modern business?
- Explain whether the management is full pledged profession?
- Explain the objectives of management?
- What is coordination? Explain its importance?
- Explain the functions of different levels of management?
- Explain the nature of management?
- Explain whether management science and an art?
- Explain the functions of management?
- What are not for profit organisations?
- Give two examples of not for profit organisations.
- State the features of not for profit organisations.
- State various accounts prepared by not for profit organisations?
- What is Receipts and Payments A/C? State its features.
- What is Income and Expenditure A/C?
- Distinguish between income and expenditure a/c and receipts and payments a/c.
- Explain how will you treat the following items while preparing accounts for not for profit organisations:
- Entrance fee
- Sale of sports materials
- Endowment fund.
- Show how will you deal with the following items in the financial statements of a Sports Club:
| Sports Fund
Sports Fund Investments
Income from Sports Fund Investments
Donation for Sports Fund
Sports prizes awarded
Expenses on sports events
General fund investments
- From the following Receipts and Payments Account of Literary Club and from the information supplied, prepare Income and Expenditure Account for the year ended 31st December 2017 and Balance sheet on that date. Also identify the value being conveyed in the problem.
Receipts and Payments Account for the year ended 31st Dec. 2017.
Sale of old furniture
(Book value Rs 7000)
Interest on fixed deposits
Sale of old newspaper
(on 1/04/2017@9% p.a)
- Subscriptions outstanding as on 31/12/2016 were Rs . 2,000 and on 31/12/2017 was Rs 2,500
- On 31st 2016, Salaries outstanding amounted to Rs. 600. and Rent outstanding was Rs. 1,200
(iii)The Club owed furniture Rs;15,000 and Books Rs, 7,000 on 1/01/2017
- Define partnership? State its features?
- What is partnership deed? State its cotents?
- In the absence partnership deed how will you treat the following in partnership A/cs.
- Interest on capital
- Interest on drawings
- Salary to partner
- Loans and advances
- You are Harish/Hashitha of 12, Seva Nagar, Pune. You want to sell your flat as you are shifting to another city for work. Draft a suitable advertisement in not more than 50 words to be published in the classified columns of a newspaper.
- You are Neeraj/Neeraja Shekar, Principal, Vasant Public school, Pune. Your school has just started a music department. Write a letter to manager of Melody House, Pune, wholesale suppliers of musical instruments, placing an order for musical instruments for the school. Ask for a discount on the catalogue prices. (150 words)
- Bal Vidya Public School, Bhilai urgently requires a post graduate teacher to teach political science for which they have placed an advertisement in The Bhilai Express. You are Sanjay/Sanjana Sharma from 21, Vasant Vihar, Bhilai. Draft a letter including a CV, applying for the advertised post (150 words).
- “Academic Excellence is the only requirement for a successful career.” Write a debate either for or against the motion. (200 words). You are Gopal/Gopika, class XII.
- MMD School, Nahik, recently organised a science symposium on the topic: ‘Effect of pollution on quality of life’. You are Amit/Amita Razdan, editor of the school magazine. Write a report on the even for your school magazine in about 200 words.
- ‘The Last Lesson’ describes the impact of war on school life’. Elucidate (150 words)
- Scientific explorations should not be allowed to go on without moral and ethical control. Comment on the statement on the basis of your reading of ‘The Invisible Man’. (150 words)
For the various swing controls in Net Beans, prepare a chart like the following:
- Swing Control Name: jLabel
|text||Displays the text on the label|
|toolTipText||Displays the text when mouse is moved over the label control|
|font||Sets the font of the text displayed in label control|
|enabled||Determines whether label control is enabled or not at runtime|
|name||Sets the name of the label control|
|setText||Sets the text displayed on label at runtime|
|getText||Retrieves the text from label at runtime. It returns a string value|
Like the above data, prepare properties table for the following swing controls: