Home » Class XII
Category Archives: Class XII
- Define management?
- State the features of management?
- Explain the objectives of management?
- State various levels of management and also its functions.
- Explain whether management is a science and an art?
- Explain whether management is a full pledged profession.
- What is coordination? State its importance?
- Explain why management is necessary for the business?
- What are the social objectives of management?
Write any two functions of lower level management?
- Define partnership?
- State and explain the features of partnership?
- What is partnership deed?
- State the contents of partnership deed?
- State the provisions affecting accounts in the absence of partnership deed.
- What is goodwill?
- State the factors affecting goodwill of a business?
- How will you calculate goodwill of a business.
- How will you calculate interest on drawings when a partner draws a specific amount in the beginning of every month/ middle of every month/ last day of every month.
- Explain various methods of valuation of goodwill?
- Develop a comprehensive problem in your own and from that pass necessary journal entries, prepare ledger accounts, trial balance , trading , profit and loss account and balancesheet on that date.
- Make a summary of the ‘The Invisible Man’ in about 500 words.
- ‘The Invisible Man’ is a strong message by H G Wells against ‘Science without Morality’. Discuss in 120 – 150 words.
- Kemp finally appears as the saviour of the people of port Burdock. Comment in 120 – 150 words.
- ‘It is cruel to put stray dogs to death.’ Write a debate in 150 – 200 words either for or against the motion. You are Sandeep/Sandya, XII A.
- The complete CBSE project work (group work)
- To complete project work for III rd term (individual work).
Comparative study of Fidel Castro, Lenin, Hitler & Mahatma Gandhi.
- To complete the C.W & H.W in terms of the chapter number: 8 (Confrontation Of Cultures).
- What is management?
- State the objectives of management?
- Explain the characteristics of management?
- Explain the importance of management?
- What is coordination?
- What is a profession? Explain whether management is a full pledged profession?
- Explain the functions of management?
- What is marketing? Explain the functions of market?
- Explain the elements of marketing?
- What is consumer protection?
- Explain the rights of consumers as per Consumer Protection Act 1986?
Date of submission : 1st June 2016.
Answer all the questions.
- Define partnership?
- Briefly explain the characteristics of partnership?
- What is partnership deed? State its contents.
- Difference between fixed captal and fluctuating capital.
- State the points affecting accounts in the absence of partnership deed?
- What is profit and loss appropriation account?
- What is a company?
- Explain the features of a joint stock company?
- What is a share? State the types of shares?
- What is a preference share? State its types.
- Difference betweem share and preference share.
- What is a debenture?
- Explain the types of debentures.
- Difference between share and debenture.
15.Project work – Comprehensive problem.
Visit any business establishment in your locality and collect transactions relating to a particular month/year, from that transactions pass journal entries and prepare ledger accounts, trial balance , trading, profit and loss account and balancesheet.
Date of submission: 31st May 2016.
For the various swing controls in Net Beans, prepare a chart like the following:
- Swing Control Name: jLabel
|text||Displays the text on the label|
|toolTipText||Displays the text when mouse is moved over the label control|
|font||Sets the font of the text displayed in label control|
|enabled||Determines whether label control is enabled or not at runtime|
|name||Sets the name of the label control|
|setText||Sets the text displayed on label at runtime|
|getText||Retrieves the text from label at runtime. It returns a string value|
Like the above data, prepare properties table for the following swing controls:
- Differentiate between keywords and identifiers.
- What are the Rules for framing identifier names?
- Differentiate between implicit and explicit type conversions
- What is the effect of absence of break in a switch statement? What is the purpose of default in a switch?
- Differentiate between break and continue statements
- What is the difference between entry control loop and exit control loop?
- Differentiate between local and global variable.
- Differentiate between formal parameters and actual parameters of a function.
- Differentiate between call by value and call by reference methods of function call.
- Differentiate between functions returning values and functions returning reference.
- What do you mean by default parameters of a function
- Differentiate between a structure and an array.
- Explain the initialization of arrays and structures
- What is a nested structure?
- Explain the purpose of ‘typedef’ command and ‘define ‘preprocessor directive.
- Solve Question No. 1(excluding questions on pointers) and Question No. 3(Only the questions related to arrays) from at least 5 Board Papers.
Complete the investigators project work and record work given by the respective subject teachers.
Complete the record work/investigatory works given by respective subject teachers.
- How does lightening occur? Explain the mechanism?
- Login to google and visit https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/askphysics. Request to join. After getting accepted for membership, Join the discussion forum and ask your doubts in physics. The questions will be answered by the Physics teachers of the group.
- Write a book review.
- Write the summary of the long reading text- “ THE INVISIBLE MAN “.
- Draft the following
(ii) Advertisement (classified & display)
- Draft a letter on the following topics:-
(i)for a job application.
(ii)for placing an order.
(iii)to the editor.