Home » Uncategorized
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Write summary of the Long Reading Novel ‘Story of My Life’. (Chapter 1 to 10)
- Use A4 size paper or Assignment Paper
- Do not use file.
- Write summary of the Long Reading Novel ‘Three Men in a Boat’. (Chapter 1 to 10)
NOTE: Use A4 size paper or Assignment Paper
- Read the first three chapters of the Supplementary Reader ‘ A Pact With the Sun’ and make a Vocabulary List of 15-20 words from each chapter and write their meanings with the help of dictionary.
- Read a short story by any Indian English Write and write a short summary.
NOTE: (Use A4 size paper)
- Write multiplication table from 1 to 15
- Using the Cutout of the basic shapes, make at least five sea animals.
- Draw an outline map of India and locate the states
- Find out National parks in India and write which state it is.
- Learn a short story with a moral .
- Read a story book . Write a short summary of the story. Write about one character that you liked most from that story.(A4 size paper)
Download OTBA material from cbse site and read it. Prepare the questions’ answers
Read a story written by Ruskin Bond or O Henry and write a brief summary. Make a vocabulary list of 25 words from the story with its meaning.
- An object of 1 cm high produces a real image 1.5 cm high, when placed at a distance of 15 cm from concave mirror .calculate the position of the image?
- Refractive index of water is 4/3 and that of glass is 3/2with regard to air. What is the refractive index of glass with respect to water?
- How much time will light take to cross 4mm thick glass pane if refractive index of glass is 3/2?
- Explain with the help of diagram , why a pencil partly immersed in water appears to be bent at the water surface?
- Calculate the distance at which an object should be placed in front of a concave mirror of focal length 15cm to obtain an image triple of its size?
- An object of 0.2 m high is placed at a distance of 0.4m from a concave mirror of radius of curvature 0.3 m. Find the position , nature and size of the image formed?
ASSIGNMENT(To be submitted in a separate file)
Draw ray diagrams showing the image formation of
- concave mirror – all positions
- convex mirror – all positions
- concave lens – all positions
- convex lens -all positions
Also mention the position,nature and size of the image formed in each case.
- Describe the art of miniature painting.
- Describe how kathak dance evolved into the present form?
- What was called Rajputana by the British?
- What were the activities that people engaged in after migrating to forested and marshal areas ?
- Collect pictures of six forms of classical Indian Dances and make an album.
- Construct working model of simple electric circuit with a home made switch (using safety pin) (Activity 4 page no: 120)
- Construct a homemade torch (page no: 119)
- A Conduction tester (page no: 121)
Collect the details about different constituents of air and its importance.
- Write any 25 words which are formed by adding prefixes.
- Write any 25 words which are formed by adding suffixes.
- Write 15 words with ‘en’ or ‘ing’ at the end which are not used as suffixes , but occur as an integral part of the word.
Prepare 20 MCQs based on the following activities (Min. 6 from each)
- Determine the focal length of a concave mirror
- Determine the focal length of a convex lens
- Refraction of light through a rectangular glass slab.
Taking help from the objectives of eco tourism ( refer MCB unit – 5 Travel & Tourism) and your own research write an article on ‘The Need for Strengthening Eco Tourism in India.
Prepare a tourist brochure for any tourist destination (Trivandrum/ Kerala/ India). Make it attractive with colourful pictures.