1.Write the syntax and use of keywords break,continue,goto and exit() function. Explain each with proper examples.
2. What are nested for loops? Write a program to illustrate the use of nested for loop.
3. Write for loop and equivalent while loop for any 5 programming situations.
4. Write a C++ program to input one dimensional integer array and write functions
(i) To find the minimum,maximum, sum and average of elements in the array.
(ii) To search for a particular element in the array.
5. Write program(s) to input a string and
(i) Reverse the string and check if it is a palindrome or not.
(ii) Convert all upper case letters to lower case and vice versa.
6. Solve 2 output questions using random function.
Here date of publishing to be stored as a variable of structure date with members day, month and year. Write a program to accept details of 20 books and also write statements to display all the details of a particular book whose book name is entered by the user.
(Date of submission- First week of June2015)